Gift Card Terms & Conditions
Heritage Park now has Gift Cards! A great idea for gifts and stocking stuffers, gift cards are available to purchase in the stores and restaurants of Heritage Town Square. Valued at $25 and up, Gift Cards can be used in the Park’s Shops, for fine dining at the Selkirk Grille or casual fare at the Railway Café. Use your Gift Card towards special events such as the Big Rock Brewing Course or to purchase an Annual Pass!
Heritage Park Gift Cards
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ: The following Heritage Park Gift Card Agreement describes the terms and conditions that apply to your Heritage Park Gift Card. By using your Heritage Park Gift Card, you agree to the terms of this agreement. Please keep a copy of this agreement for your records.
- Minimum gift card value is $25.
- Cards have no value until purchased, and activated by Heritage Park.
- Cards can be used towards purchases within Heritage Park, at any POS location. Gift-card-friendly locations within Heritage Park include: Park Lane Portrait Studio, Switzer’s Grocery and Confectionery, Antiques and Collectables, The Plaza Mercantile, The Corner Emporium, Railway Café, Selkirk Grille, Gasoline Alley Museum, Midnapore Ticket Booth, Midway Treatery, Vulcan Ice Cream Parlour, Gledhill’s Drug Store, Botsford’s Harness Shop, Claresholm General Store (POS terminal only), Club Café, Alberta Bakery, Wainwright Hotel, Gunn’s Dairy Barn, Shepard Station Concession, Town Hall, all ticket wickets in the Admissions building, and at Guest Services.
- Cards cannot be used to pay for tips or gratuities, nor for online purchases. Cards cannot be redeemed for cash. Coupons or other discounts will not apply to the purchase of gift cards.
- Purchases will be deducted from the card amount until the value reaches zero. In the event that any purchase value exceeds the remaining balance on the Card, you must pay the difference to Heritage Park using some other means of payment.
- Cards are fully transferrable, and carry no expiry date or administration fees.
- You are liable for all transactions associated with the Card, including any transactions that may result if the Card is lost or stolen, or if you authorize another person to use the Card. Please exercise the same care with the Card as you would with cash.
- Lost cards will only be replaced if the original sales receipt is produced (which will include the bar code of the gift card and the original amount). Only the unexpended value on record at Heritage Park on the date of replacement will be honored. The original Card will be cancelled, and a new Card will be provided, carrying the unexpended value of the lost Card.