Know Before You Go
The health and safety of Heritage Park’s guests and staff are our top priority.
As Alberta is now in stage two of Alberta's Open For Summer Plan the following changes have been implemented at the Park beginning on June 10.
- Food venues are open for indoor dining with 6 people per table max. This includes the Selkirk, Railway Cafe, Club Cafe, Gunn's Dairy Barn and Drew's Saloon.
- Many exhibits in the Historical Village and Gasoline Alley Museum are now open.
- Retail stores are open with 1/3 capacity.
- The occupancy numbers on the S.S. Moyie Paddlewheel Ship and Steam Train have increased to 66 people per sailing on the boat and 80 per train ride. Enhanced cleaning will continue to take place in between rides. The S.S. Moyie will offer 8 sailings per day, beginning at 10:30 a.m. Steam train rides depart from Shepard Station only.
- Five of the antique midway rides are now open: the Baby Eli Wheel, Ferris Wheel, the Whip, Bowness Carousel, and Children's Boat Swings (already open).
- We have implemented a timed-ticketing system to manage the number of visitors entering the Park at one time. There is no time limit on how long visitors can stay inside the Park.
- Heritage Park is spread out over 127 acres, with wide open roads and plenty of green space for outdoor picnicking and relaxing.
- Enhanced cleaning measures are in effect throughout the Park including an increased number of hand sanitizing stations.
- We recommend that our guests wear masks while in the Park, however, they are not mandatory if guests are outdoors and able to maintain two metres of physical distance from other guests. Masks are required aboard the S.S. Moyie and on the Steam Train.
- Wagon rides are not operating at this time.
- We are working closely with Alberta Health Services to ensure a safe experience for everyone. Park operations are subject to change due to changing restrictions.
Temporary pricing until June 16th, while we're offering limited outdoor experiences.
General Admission (16-64) $24.95
Child Admission (3-6) $12.95
Youth Admission (7-15) $14.95
Senior Admission (65+) $21.95
Pricing June 17- September 6
General Admission (16-64) $29.95
Child Admission (3-6) $14.95
Youth Admission (7-15) $19.95
Senior Admission (65+) $22.95
An Annual Membership pays for itself in less than three visits and includes perks such as free parking, food and retail discounts and the flexibility to visit any time you want.
The Railway Café and Heritage Town Square shops are open daily. Please check our Hours page for Selkirk hours of operation. Thank you for helping us keep history alive!