Gun slinging bad guys, feisty fiddlers, bucking broncs or an entire living history village are just the beginning of a jaw dropping event.
Entertainment and activities must be combined with a catered event and needs to be booked a minimum of 14 days in advance.
- Entertainment must be combined with a catered event
- Heritage Park must be notified of all entertainment
- A SOCAN fee and Re:Sound fee will apply to all events with musical entertainment
- For third party entertainment arranged by a Heritage Park Catered Event Planner, a 15% booking fee surcharge will apply
- Electrical and set-up requirements must be confirmed with your Catered Event Planner
- Notification of any special requests of the Entertainer, including electrical and set-up requirements, must be communicated by the event organizer to your Catered Event Planner in advance
- During Heritage Park's hours of operation, access to the venue, by the Entertainer, is permitted thirty minutes after closing.
- Minimum of fourteen (14) days advance booking required