The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in some changes to Heritage Park's operations. We continue to welcome inquiries from tour operators. To find out how COVID 19 may impact Tour Operators, please contact [email protected].
Heritage Park is conveniently located near the centre of Calgary, Alberta and is only 15 minutes from downtown.
Motorcoach parking is complimentary and a variety of food options are available for both groups and individuals.
• Group rates based on a 15 guest minimum.
• 5% GST (tax) will be added to rates. No tax on group meals.
• Group admission rates are available to F.I.T. (Fully Independent Travel) customers of participating tour operators; redeemed vouchers will be invoiced monthly (upon approval)
• Admission: Groups must book in advance a minimum 2 days to arrival date, to receive group rates.
• Complimentary guided tour: For groups only, and upon availability. 10 days advance booking required.
• Meals: Groups must book in advance a minimum 10 days to arrival date.
• Recommended minimum time to visit: summer 2½ hours, winter 1 hour.
• Tour operator, tour director, and/or bus drivers receive complimentary admission, as well as a complimentary beverage plus discounts in the Railway Café.
• Free parking for all sizes of tour operator vehicles - parking code required
• Free access to Heritage Town Square — shops, restaurants.
• Rates are subject to change.
• Contact Heritage Park’s Group Tourism Specialist at [email protected] for rates and special tour menus.
Download our Group / F.I.T. details here:
Not a tour operator? Clubs, associations and all other groups please click here.
Self-guided tour maps available in seven languages
Hours of Operation
Heritage Park Historical Village
1900 Heritage Drive SW
Calgary, AB T2V 2X3 Canada
Phone: (403) 268-8500
Fax: (403) 268-8501