What began as a community effort to preserve our unique past has grown into Canada’s largest living history museum. Heritage Park is conveniently located near the centre of Calgary, Alberta and is only 15 minutes from downtown. Motorcoach parking is complimentary and a variety of food options are available for both groups and individuals.
• Group rates based on a 15 guest minimum.
• 5% GST (tax) will be added to rates.
• Group admission rates are available to F.I.T. (Fully Independent Travel) customers of participating tour operators; redeemed vouchers will be invoiced monthly (upon approval)
• Admission: Groups must book in advance a minimum 2 days to arrival date, to receive group rates.
• Complimentary guided tour: For groups only, and upon availability. 10 days advance booking required.
• Meals: Groups must book in advance a minimum 10 days to arrival date.
• Recommended minimum time to visit: summer 2½ hours, winter 1 hour.
• Tour operator, tour director, and/or bus drivers receive complimentary admission, as well as a complimentary beverage plus discounts in the Railway Café.
• Free parking for all sizes of tour operator vehicles - parking code required
• Free access to Heritage Town Square — shops, restaurants.
• Rates are subject to change.
• Contact Heritage Park’s Group Tourism Specialist for rates and special tour menus.
Group Tourism Sales
|Heritage Park Historical Village
1900 Heritage Drive SW
Calgary, AB T2V 2X3 Canada
Phone: 403.268.8500 Fax: 403.268.8501
Not a tour operator? Clubs, associations and all other groups please click here.
See who's talking about us:
NTA Student Travel Guide
Self-guided tour maps available in seven languages
Hours of Operation
Please click here to view our full hours of operation.