What began as a community effort to preserve our unique past has grown into Canada’s largest living history museum. Heritage Park is conveniently located near the centre of Calgary, Alberta and is only 15 minutes from downtown. Motorcoach parking is complementary and a variety of food options are available for both groups and individuals.
• Group rates based on 15 guest minimum.
• 5% GST (tax) will be added to rates.
• Group admission rates are available to F.I.T. (Fully Independent Travel) customers of participating tour operators; redeemed vouchers will be invoiced monthly.
• Admission: Groups must book in advance a minimum 2 days to arrival date, to receive group rate. Groups who book a minimum 10 days to arrival date, will receive a complimentary guided tour.
• Meals: Groups must book in advance a minimum 10 days to arrival date.
• Recommended minimum time to visit: summer 2½ hours, winter 1 hour.
• Tour Operator tour director and/or bus driver receive complimentary admission, as well as a complimentary beverage plus discounts in the Railway Café.
• Free parking for all sizes of vehicles.
• Free access to Heritage Town Square — shops, restaurants.
• Rates are subject to change.
• Contact Heritage Park’s Group Tourism Specialist for rates and special tour menus.
Group Tourism Sales
|Heritage Park Historical Village
1900 Heritage Drive SW
Calgary, AB T2V 2X3 Canada
Phone: 403.268.8500 Fax: 403.268.8501
Not a tour operator? Clubs, associations and all other groups please click here.
See who's talking about us:
NTA Student Travel Guide
Hours of Operation
Please click here to view our full hours of operation.