An exclusive way to support Heritage Park
The Heritage Club was created to pay homage to the pioneer and entrepreneurial spirit that forged settlements throughout western Canada. The club plays a major role in maintaining the Park, and ensuring that the history of western settlement is never forgotten. Donations made to the Heritage Club range from $250 to $2,500 or more, and include a variety of benefits.
Members of the club receive:
- Special Heritage Club passes offering a minimum of two gate admission (or more based on the level of donation)
- Recognition in our annual report
- A tax deductible receipt for the maximum amount allowable under CRA guidelines
- An invitation to our annual donor recognition dinner with a $500 contribution or more
- Complimentary daytime parking
The Heritage Club
The President of the Heritage Club, Dick Haskayne, shares a vision and commitment in preserving our history with many Calgarians and would encourage you to join this club. Your generosity will benefit Heritage Park in many ways.
All donations to the Heritage Club provide support for the Heritage Park Foundation’s efforts to ensure the long-term success of the Park. The Foundation initiates funding development for capital projects and the growth of the Park's endowment - the Heritage Park Legacy Fund.
* Please note that if you receive a Heritage Club pass your tax receipt will be adjusted by the value of your pass.
Heritage Park Foundation is a registered charitable organization No. 11923 7501 RR0001