When school lets out, it’s time for pioneer play!
Heritage Park’s summer camps are an important aspect of our learning programs and one that we all look forward to each year.
Summer 2020 Update
With the announcement by the Government of Alberta that Summer Camps would be included in Phase 1 of the province’s re-launch plan we have been working diligently to determine what program modifications, precautions and guidelines will allow us to safely operate our camps.
As per current government guidelines, our camps will adhere to the following:
- Group size will be limited to 8 participants and 2 leaders
- Staff members, parents or guardians and children must not attend the program if they are sick, even if symptoms resemble a mild cold
- Parents and guardians will be required to check the temperatures of their children daily before coming to the program. Staff will conduct active symptom screening of each child every day with the parent or guardian as they drop off their children
- Programs will be modified to incorporate physical distancing measures and to prevent groups and the public from intermingling.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of programming spaces and materials
Camps will run on a weekly basis, July 6 through August 21, 2020.
Registration for our Prairie Explorers day camp will open soon. Check back often for more information.
Calgary Summer Camp Contact Information
Heritage Park Historical Village