We're thrilled that you are interested in joining our team. There are many great reasons for working at Heritage Park, including an excellent benefits and pension plan package for our year-round, full-time employees. Whether you are a full-time or part-time, year-round or seasonal employee, just some of the benefits of working at Heritage Park include:
- A professional, caring and fun workplace where no two days are ever the same.
- A safe, caring and respectful work environment.
- The knowledge that you are working for a registered charity charged with delivering important and enduring heritage programming to our community and beyond.
- An emphasis on open communications and teamwork.
- A flexible work environment, with a wide variety of positions and shifts available.
- The ability to leave the modern-day world behind as you enter the Park and "step back in time" to immerse our guests in an authentic historical experience.
- On-the-job training to learn, practice and enhance your skills.
- The opportunity to meet a broad range of guests, from the dedicated Calgarians who visit repeatedly throughout the year to travellers from around the world.
- A chance to work with others from 15 to 80+ years of age*
- Individual and collective pride in meeting or exceeding the high expectations of our guests.
- Staff social and appreciation events.
- Free entrance to the Park, including to our many public special events.
- Employee discounts on food and retail items.
- Free parking.
- And where else could you work in such a fabulous park setting!
*Minimum age of employment is 15 years old. Some positions require applicants to be at least 18 years old.
Find out more about the numerous departments at Heritage Park, and see which one is right for you.