Catered Event & Sales Assistant (Seasonal)
Posted March 15, 2017
Heritage Park is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Food Services team. Under the direction of the Catered Event & Sales Supervisor, this position will be responsible for conducting site tours for potential clients, assisting with day to day operations of the Catered Event & Sales office, and providing support to the Banquet Services department as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to client telephone and email inquires and conduct venue site tours as assigned
- Conduct office duties such as filing, assisting with event payment collection, data collection for specialized reports, attending weekly Event Planning meetings and recording minutes
- Conduct scheduled photo escorts for wedding clients as required
- Assistant Banquet Services as a server and with office administration as required
- Completion of High School is required; some post-secondary education or training and/or experience in the Hospitality and Tourism sector is preferable
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are essential
- Excellent communication skills, strong customer service skills, and an outgoing personality are necessary when interacting with a variety of potential clients
Working Conditions and Hours of Work:
- This position will work 5 days a week, typically from Tuesday to Saturday
- Some evenings, particularity on Saturdays, will be required
Applicants are thanked in advance and advised that only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.