Fine Dining Server, The Selkirk Grille
Posted March 17, 2017
Heritage Park is looking for an experienced Fine Dining Server to join our team. Under the direction of the Maitre d’, you will provide exemplary service to guests of the Selkirk Grille and will pride yourself in exceeding their dining expectations by contributing to a culinary experience of the utmost quality, consistency and imagination.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Waits on tables in section as assigned by the Maitre d’ or designate and provides outstanding customer service by being attentive and sensitive to guests’ needs
- Works together with kitchen staff and other front of house staff to ensure efficient service and is knowledgeable of menus, wine lists and other special features
- Opens and closes the assigned station, processes all orders and sales through the POS system; tabulates and presents customers with accurate bills in a timely manner
- Completion of High School and a minimum age of 18 years; must have Pro-Serve certification
- Previous experience in a fine dining environment and good organizational and interpersonal skills, together with a strong customer service orientation
- A high level of tact and sensitivity when dealing with customers, as well as good verbal communication skills; must be able to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment and focus attention on guest needs
Applicants are thanked for their interest in Heritage Park and advised that only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.