Posted July 25, 2022
Heritage Park is seeking an experienced professional to join our Food Services Team at Railway Cafe Cook. Under the direction of the Executive Chef and Executive Sous Chef, you will be responsible for planning, preparing, and cooking food for the Railway Cafe.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares food for the daily menus and ensures that the quality of food prepared meets standards set by the Executive Chef and is prepared in a timely manner
- Provides recommendations and feedback on the menu design
- Ensures quality service to guests and excellence in meals served by maintaining a good working relationship with the FOH staff and other kitchen staff
- Ensures that all equipment is in good working order and that all standards of sanitation and methodology of cleaning are adhered to
- High-School diploma and 2-year industry experience
- Must have strong communication and customer service skills, as well as enthusiasm, willingness to learn, and tactfulness
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and advanced knowledge of kitchen’s procedures and equipment operations
- Flexibility to work weekends and holidays ; working hours 8am-4pm
Candidates meeting the above criteria who wish to apply for this exciting opportunity should email their cover letter and resume, in confidence, to: [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted directly. No phone calls, please.