Posted August 26, 2019
We are looking for highly motivated and experienced individuals to support our busy Security Team on a casual, as needed basis. We offer a unique experience and competitive compensation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides parking and crowd control as required and sets up necessary barricades and signage
- Secures any unlocked buildings/exhibits, turns off lights, and identifies and responds to safety and fire hazards, mechanical failures, damage or vandalism
- Provides front line customer service in a courteous, professional and friendly manner to both internal and external clients
- Provides replacement coverage for full-time staff as required
- Completion of High School and previous job related experience
- Valid Alberta Security Services License and Standard First Aid Certificate Level C CPR w/AED
- Valid Class 5 Alberta Driver’s License with a clean abstract
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Scheduling varies based on Park operations and will fluctuate from week to week throughout the year
- This position will require the incumbents to engage in physical activities, such as standing or walking for prolonged periods of time
- Much of the work takes place outdoors with exposure to a variety of weather conditions
- OR -
Send by email to email@example.com or mail to 1900 Heritage Drive SW, Calgary, AB T2V 2X3 or fax (403) 268-8554.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.