Security Guard - (Part-Time)
Posted April 18, 2017
We are looking for an energetic individual to support our busy Protection Services Team in a part-time position working two days a week (Sunday and Monday, 10pm to 6am). Under the direction of the Security Coordinator, you will provide front line customer service and enforce emergency, security and public safety procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing front line customer service in a courteous, professional and friendly manner to both internal and external clients
- Responding to alarms, security concerns and emergency situations using appropriate judgement within established guidelines and procedures
- Acting as first responder to calls for first aid with the assistance of other staff members if required
- Completion of High School and previous job related experience
- Valid Alberta Security Services License and First Aid Certificate (Standard Level C with AED)
- Valid Class 5 Alberta Driver’s License with a clean abstract
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to perform the administration functions of the Security office, including basic computer skills to utilize programs such as Outlook and Word
Working Conditions and Hours of Work:
- 16 hours a week, Sunday and Monday, Night shifts, working 10pm – 6am, opportunity to work additional hours as available during the week.
- This position will require the incumbents to engage in physical activities, such as standing or walking for prolonged periods of time; much of the work takes place outdoors with exposure to a variety of weather conditions
Applicants are thanked in advance and advised that only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.