Shuttle Bus Driver (Seasonal)
Posted March 10, 2017
Heritage Park is looking for experienced Shuttle Bus Drivers to join our team. Under the direction of the Security Coordinator, this position will be responsible for operating Heritage Park’s shuttle bus to transport staff and designated guests within the Park.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transports designated persons within the Park, while adhering to the schedule as required
- Assists passengers entering and leaving the bus
- Provides customer service and information to visitors in a courteous and friendly manner
- Responds to calls for First Aid and provides First Aid as required
- Previous experience operating a passenger vehicle
- Valid Class 1, 2, or 4 driver’s licence is required; driver’s abstract required on an annual basis
- Standard First Aid Certification is considered an asset
- Strong customer services skills with excellent verbal communication; ability to deal with passengers in a tactful manner is essential
Working Conditions and Hours of Work:
- The schedule for this position will vary including weekdays, weekends, and statutory holidays; fluctuating hours and overtime will occur as required
- A considerable amount of sitting is required for this role and the driver will be expected to operate the bus in a variety of weather conditions
Applicants are thanked in advance and advised that only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.