Warehouse Helper (Casual)
Posted October 4, 2017
We are looking for a Warehouse Helper to perform general tasks in the areas of receiving, storing and distributing inventory in conjunction with maintaining the Warehouse area in accordance with specific standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives and stores items in designated locations within the warehouse
- Picks and distributes inventory, as outlined by requisitions and transfers throughout the Park
- Assists the Food Services and Retail departments with the transportation of product and supplies
- Maintains the warehouse area in a clean and orderly fashion
- Warehouse environment experience would be an asset
- Possession of a valid Class 5 Driver’s License is required
- Detail oriented, well organized, able to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong communication and customer service skills
Hours of Work & Working Conditions:
- Must be willing to perform a wide variety of tasks with varying physical requirements from lifting and being on your feet for extended periods of time
- Typically 4-5 shifts per week, November to January; various scheduled hours of work including weekends, holidays, fluctuating hours, and overtime as required
Applicants are thanked in advance and advised that only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.