Do you have a flair for the dramatic? We are looking for volunteers to become ghoulish costumed characters to bring our spooktacular Hallowe’en event to life. Ghouls include werewolves, skeletons, scarecrows, and other haunted house characters. First-time actors are welcome, though we are looking for dependable, committed volunteers who are willing to commit at least three nights to the event.
The minimum age to volunteer for this evening event is 16 years.
Event Dates: October 26- 29, 2016
Shift time: 4:00pm – 9:00pm (Sunday matinee 2:00 – 8:00pm)
Dates of training: TBA
What will you do?
- Be dressed in a custom-fitted costume provided by the park
- Be assigned to a specific site and role
- Volunteer outside or inside
- Act in a ghoulish manner suitable for children ages 3 – 9
What do you need?
- Ability to be on your feet 6:00 – 9:00 pm
- Attendance at one orientation and further training
- Commitment of at least three of the four nights of the event
If you are interested in this position, please complete the Volunteer Application Form and submit it to email@example.com or fax it to 403-268-8501. On the application form, indicate the position(s) that interests you.