We are looking for volunteers to assist in key safety positions during Ghouls’ Night Out. This is a great position if you would like to volunteer for this event, but would prefer not to wear a costume or make-up.
The minimum age to volunteer for this evening event is 16 years.
Event dates: October 26 – 29, 2017
Shift time: 4:00pm – 9:00pm (Sunday matinee 2:00 – 8:00pm)
Dates of training: TBA
What will you do?
- Help keep the roadways clear for safe passage of the bus
- Supervise a fire pit
- Regulate traffic flow into popular sites
- Direct line-ups at the front gate
- Wear a high-visibility vest for easy identification
What do you need?
- A friendly, courteous manner when dealing with families and young children
- Willingness to work outside for the duration of the shift
- Ability to be on your feet for a three-hour shift
- Attendance at one orientation
If you are interested in this position, please complete the Volunteer Application Form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 403-268-8501. On the application form, indicate the position(s) that interests you.