Ghouls' Night Out - Set-up Crew and Decorators
Are you creative with cobwebs? Handy with a hammer? We are looking for volunteers to transform Heritage Park into our Halloween spooktacular event, Ghouls’ Night Out.
Event Dates: October 18 - 26, 2017
Shift time: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm (possible weekends or evenings too)
What will you do?
- Set up sites indoor and outdoors
- Assist with lighting set up
- Help move materials to the sites
- Decorate sites with spooky décor
What do you need?
- Closed toed shoes
- Work gloves
- Warm clothing for work indoors and out
- The ability to work on your feet, perhaps on a ladder
If you are interested in this position, please complete the Volunteer Application Form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 403-268-8501. On the application form, indicate the position(s) that interests you.