We are looking for ten volunteers each night to transform other volunteers into ghoulish costumed characters participating in our Hallowe’en event, Ghouls’ Night Out. Make-up experience is not required as stencils and instruction will be provided. This event runs regardless of weather.
The minimum age to volunteer for this evening event is 16 years.
Event Dates: October 26 - 29, 2017
Shift time: 4:00 pm - 7:00pm (Sunday matinee shift 2:00 – 5:00pm)
Dates of training: TBA
What will you do?
- Apply full face make-up to some volunteers
- Apply minor (stars, hearts) make-up to some volunteers
- Follow the direction of the make-up supervisor
- Clean brushes and applicators after make-up is completed
What do you need?
- Creativity and a sense of fun
- Willingness to work closely with other volunteers
- Attendance at one orientation
If you are interested in this position, please complete the Volunteer Application Form and submit it to email@example.com or fax it to 403-268-8501. On the application form, indicate the position(s) that interests you.