Once Upon a Christmas - Hospitality Hosts
We are looking for friendly, outgoing volunteers to welcome guests at the front gate during Once Upon a Christmas. This position is outside, during the day on weekends.
The minimum age to volunteer for this event is 15 years.
Dates of the event: November 25, 26, December 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 22, 23
Shift time: 9:00am – 3:00pm
Dates of training: To be determined
What will you do?
- Welcome guests as they enter the front gate
- Distribute activity guides
- Answer guests’ questions about the event
- Check in at 8:45 am
- Wear a Heritage Park vest for easy identification
What do you need?
- A friendly, courteous manner when dealing with families and young children
- Willingness to work outside on your feet for the duration of the shift
- Attend the evening training session
Once Upon a Christmas runs 'whatever the weather’ – even cold and snow! Lunch is provided.
Interested? Contact us!
If you are interested in this position, please complete the Volunteer Application Form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 403-268-8501. On the application form, indicate the position(s) that interests you.