Once Upon a Christmas - Lunch Relief
We are looking for friendly, outgoing volunteers to provide lunch relief to other volunteers during Once Upon a Christmas. These positions may be indoors or outdoors, during the day on weekends.
The minimum age to volunteer for this event is 15 years.
Dates of the event: November 25, 26, December 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 22, 23
Shift time: 11:00am – 3:00pm
Dates of training: To be determined
What will you do?
- Follow a schedule to relieve 3 – 4 volunteers
- Move to different activities and take over volunteer duties
- May work indoors or outdoors
- Answer guests’ questions about the event
- Check in at 10:30am
What do you need?
- A friendly, courteous manner when dealing with volunteers, staff, and guests
- Flexibility and willingness to assist in a variety of activities
- Attend the evening training session
Once Upon a Christmas runs 'whatever the weather’ – even cold and snow! Lunch is provided.
Interested? Contact us!
If you are interested in this position, please complete the Volunteer Application Form and submit it to email@example.com or fax it to 403-268-8501. On the application form, indicate the position(s) that interests you