Once Upon A Christmas - Retail Assistants
We are looking for friendly, outgoing volunteers to welcome guests, bag purchases, and slice fudge in our retail stores during Once Upon a Christmas. These positions are indoors, during the day on weekends.
The minimum age to volunteer for this event is 15 years.
Dates of the event: November 25, 26, December 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 22, 23
Shift times vary: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Dates of training: To be determined.
What will you do?
- Welcome guests as they enter the store
- Bag purchases
- Restock and tidy as required
- Slice and serve fudge
- Provide lunch relief for other volunteers
What do you need?
- A friendly, courteous manner when dealing with families and young children
- Willingness to work on your feet for the duration of the shift
- Attend the evening training session
Once Upon a Christmas runs 'whatever the weather’ – even cold and snow! Lunch is provided.
Interested? Contact us!
If you are interested in this position, please complete the Volunteer Application Form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 403-268-8501. On the application form, indicate the position(s) that interests you.