Do you love playing the organ? Would you like to share your talents with Heritage Park guests during a monthly Sunday church service? We are looking for an experienced organ player to play throughout the morning, with a focus on the half-hour service. A custom-fit, historical costume will be provided, as well as training in deportment and guidance on music selection.
A musician is needed May 20, June 3, July 8, August 5, September 2, and October 7, but we would love to have you join us for as many Sundays as possible throughout the season, and possibly into Christmas!
What will you do?
- Greet, converse, and interact with guests visiting St. Martin’s Anglican Church
- Play the antique, 61-key pump organ, properly called a harmonium
- Learn the hymns required for the service
- Appear in period-appropriate costume, supplied by the park
What do you need?
- You must be a registered Heritage Park volunteer
- A friendly, courteous manner in dealing with families and young children
- Experience playing a piano or pump organ
- Ability to commit to the required shifts 10:00 – 1:00 on Sundays
If you would like more details, please contact Volunteer Services at 403-268-8610, or email email@example.com