We are looking for friendly, outgoing volunteers to welcome little goblins and ghouls to our spooktacular Hallowe-en event, Ghouls’ Night Out.
The minimum age to volunteer for this evening event is 16 years.
Event Dates: October 26- 29, 2017
Shift time: 4:00pm – 9:00pm (Sunday matinee 2:00 – 8:00pm)
Dates of training: TBA
What will you do?
- Welcome guests as they enter the front gate
- Check tickets for correct date
- Direct line-ups
- Wish a ghoulish good night to guests as they leave
- Wear a high-visibility vest for easy identification
What do you need?
- A friendly, courteous manner when dealing with families and young children
- Willingness to work outside for the duration of the shift
- Ability to be on your feet 5:30 – 9:00pm (Sunday 3:30 - 7:30)
- Attendance at one orientation
If you are interested in this position, please complete the Volunteer Application Form and submit it to email@example.com or fax it to 403-268-8501. On the application form, indicate the position(s) that interests you.