Posted February 13, 2020
Do you like working with kids? Heritage Park is looking for volunteers to help with a variety of activities during Day Out With Thomas. This special event is scheduled for the first two weekends of May. It’s a kid-tastic, high energy event and a great way to start a new season of volunteering at the Park.
What will you do?
- Welcome families and young children
- Assist with running the activity: maze, play table, story teller, crafts
- Manage line-ups and monitor safety
- Answer questions about the event
- Check in at 8:30 am
What do you need?
- You must be a registered volunteer
- Attend the evening training session
- A friendly, courteous manner in dealing with families and young children
- The ability to work in a high-paced environment
- The ability to work on your feet, inside or outside
- Be willing to work whatever the weather
Dates: May 2, 3, 9, 10
Shift time: Saturdays and Sundays 8:30 am – 5:15 pm OR half-day am or pm
Date of training: TBA 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Day Out With Thomas fans arrive full of excitement whatever the weather – even cold and snow – so we depend on our volunteers. Lunch is provided.