Posted February 13, 2020
Help us cover the Park with quilts! Heritage Park needs volunteers to assist with outdoor and indoor displays of hundreds of quilts during the Festival of Quilts. Not a quilter? No problem! We have experts to help and many positions that do not require quilting knowledge. Lunch is provided.
What will you do?
- Welcome families and young children
- Assist with monitoring the quilts
- Assist with hanging and take-down of the quilts
- Manage line-ups and monitor safety
- Answer questions about the event
- Check in at 9:00 am
What do you need?
- Be a registered volunteer
- Attend the evening training session
- A friendly, courteous manner in dealing with families and young children
- The ability to work on your feet, inside or outside
- Be willing to work whatever the weather
Dates: May 23 & 24
Shift time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Date of training: TBA 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm