The White Motor Company was founded in 1899 by three brothers who initially made steam powered cars in a corner of their father’s sewing machine factory. Within a few years they were building gasoline fueled trucks in their own facility and soon became a world leader in heavy trucks and buses; supplying both the military and domestic markets. With its substantial frame, cast wheels and solid rubber tires this five ton fuel tanker was built for heavy hauling and long service.
Custom Block Overlay
The site is in maintenance mode. Please check back after sometime.