Millarville Ranchers' Hall
Built by ranchers from the district in 1895, this hall was used for community events like political rallies, boxing matches, theatrical evenings, school lectures, Christmas concerts and Anglican and Presbyterian church services.
Formal and casual dances of all kinds, which were possibly the most anticipated social event in the sparsely populated community, were also held here. The hall was built on land owned by Joseph Fisher about 25 kilometres southwest of Millarville, Alberta. In 1976, the Fisher family donated the building to Heritage Park, where it is now rented for private functions.More Attractions & Exhibits View Interactive Map