The Eli Bridge Company of Jacksonville, Illinois, began manufacturing Baby Eli wheels in 1923. This ride, likely produced during the mid-1920s, was specifically designed with young children in mind, and can hold 12 small riders in six seats.
The wheel was donated to Heritage Park in 1996 in poor condition. Except for some pieces of hardware salvaged from the original, its structure is all new, including towers, stands, struts, cables and seats. The decorative numbers, pinstripes, scrollwork and wine-coloured Naugahyde upholstery are representative of midway rides of that era. The restored ride opened in 1999.