The River Forth began its service in 1929 as a Solarium Parlour Observation car and was converted ten years later to a compartment lounge sleeping car. The car was modified two more times by the CPR; in 1964 it became a business car and in 1974 it was converted to a work car. The fifth and final conversion of the River Forth into a luxury dining car was completed in June of 2015 by Heritage Park.

 
More Attractions & Exhibits
View Interactive Map
Gasoline Alley

Gasoline Alley

Open Tues - Sun
10:00am - 4:00pm


 

Historical Village

Historical Village

Closed for the winter season

 

Haskayne Mercantile Block

Gift Shops

Open Daily
11:00am - 5:00pm
 

Railway Cafe

Railway Cafe

Open Daily
10:00am - 4:00pm
 

Selkirk Grille

Selkirk Grille

Open Tues - Sun
Lunch & Dinner


Heritage Park Historical Village

Heritage Park Historical Village

1900 Heritage Dr. S.W.
Calgary, Alberta
T2V 2X3
Canada

View Map