10th Anniversary Celebration
Gasoline Alley Museum, Heritage Town Square and Selkirk Grille
April 6, 2019 | 10am to 4pm
Free admission! Donations welcome
In April, 2009 Heritage Park opened the doors to the largest expansion the Park has ever experienced. The addition of Gasoline Alley Museum, Selkirk Grille Restaurant, Big Rock Interpretive Brewery, Heritage Town Square, Railway Cafe and Orientation Centre, Haskayne Mercantile Block, and Bissett Wetlands turned the Park into a year-round education, museum and dining facility.
As a charity, none of this would have been possible without the ongoing support of our valuable Park guests, annual pass holders and donors.
It's hard to believe it's already been 10 years, and we're throwing a party to celebrate!
- Enjoy unique activities for all ages throughout the museum
- Live music
- Outdoor family games and fire pits at Heritage Town Square
- Cookie decorating station*
- Anniversary cake
- Take in a special presentation inside Gasoline Alley Museum
- Sample Big Rock beer in the Interpretive Micro Brewery
- Two for one hot chocolate and coffee specials in the Railway Cafe
- Family lunch specials in the Selkirk Grille
*Cookie kits are $3.95
April 6 10:00 am - April 6, 4:00 pm
Heritage Town Square