December 27-31, 2019
January 2-5, 2020
Gasoline Alley Museum, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Feeling housebound over the holidays? Looking for a way to refuel and spend quality time with your family? Gather your visiting friends and relatives and head down to Heritage Park for the Winter CARnival at Gasoline Alley Museum.
Come to Gasoline Alley Museum for our annual Winter CARnival and help us celebrate some homemade holiday fun! Take part in nostalgic activities that are sure to delight and amuse young and old alike.
- The Christmas fun continues even if the big day is over with our stuff your stocking guessing game.
- Try your luck and skill in our take on an old favorite which we call “pin the heart on the Grinch.”
- Dress for the weather in some old timey winter gear and take home a historic snow day selfie.
- Test your stick handling and shooting ability in the hat trick hockey challenge.
- Check out some Gasoline Alley winter favorites such as floor curling, table hockey and build your very own custom designed fort with our guaranteed-not to-melt snow blocks.
- Explore our vast array of historic gas pumps, trucks, automobiles and transportation related memorabilia.
- Don’t forget to visit the shops in the Haskayne Mercantile Block and round out your visit with a bite to eat at the Railway Café.
Please note: we will close at 3:00 PM on New Year’s Eve, December 31. Closed January 1.