Day Out With Thomas
May 6, 7, 12, 13, 14, 2017
Tickets on sale now - Get yours before they're gone!
Day Out With Thomas provides an opportunity for kids to take a ride with their favourite tank engine, meet the railway controller, Sir Topham Hatt, have fun in the Imagination Station, enjoy face painting, musical entertainment and much more! Get ready for The Friendship Tour at Heritage Park Historical Village in Calgary!
- Storytelling and videos
- Temporary tattoos of the Island of Sodor friends
- An Imagination Station with arts and crafts
- An opportunity to meet and have a photo taken with Sir Topham Hatt
- Photos with Thomas the Tank EngineTM
- Face Painting
- Live entertainment
- Select rides in the Antique Midway
- An interactive model train display
Gate only admission (no train ride) will be available at the gate each day of the event for $17.00+ GST (Ages 2 & up)
Be advised: Only Ticketweb paper tickets are valid for entry. Printouts, emails or Heritage Park annual passes or day gate passes will NOT be accepted and are not valid. If you are in doubt, please contact us at 403-268-8500.