Day Out With Thomas
Day Out With Thomas provides an opportunity for kids to take a ride with their favourite tank engine, meet the railway controller, Sir Topham Hatt, have fun in the Imagination Station, enjoy face painting, musical entertainment and much more! Get ready for The Steam Team Tour at Heritage Park Historical Village in Calgary!
May 2019 Dates:
Saturday, May 4
Sunday, May 5
Friday, May 10
Saturday, May 11
Sunday, May 12 (Mother's Day)
Tickets are sold for specific train times, with departures from 9:00am to 4:20pm.
(Online sales close one day before the date of the train ride)
- Storytelling and videos
- Temporary tattoos of the Island of Sodor friends
- An Imagination Station with arts and crafts
- An opportunity to meet and have a photo taken with Sir Topham Hatt
- Photos with Thomas the Tank Engine™
- Face Painting
- Live entertainment
- Select rides in the Antique Midway
- An interactive model train display
Sunday, May 12th: Walk-up tickets will be available purchase at the gate.