October 24 - 27, 2019
October 24 & 25 - 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm (Gates close 8:30 pm)
October 26 - 5:30pm to 9:00 pm (Gates close 8:30 pm)
October 27 - 4:00pm to 7:30pm (Gates close at 7:00pm)
Ghouls’ Night Out at Heritage Park is perfect for families with little ghouls, aged three to nine, who are looking for a fun, safe night out.
• Meet the Addams Family at the Famous 5 Centre of Canadian Women
• Enjoy an interactive live stage play
• Newly revised Carnivale!
By popular demand, these family-favourite activities are back for 2019
• Take a spooky stroll down our well decorated streets, and meet some of the ghoulish residents of the village
• Do the Mash – the Monster Mash! Our Family Halloween dance will have your bones jumping along to top Halloween hits
• Drop in for storytelling and crafts with some of our favourite wizards, witches and more
• Kick up your heels and get ready to take to the skies at the Witches Flying School
• Have a freaky feast as you decorate your very own "Ginger-dead Man" cookie
• Travel down the rabbit hole and join Alice and her funny friends for tea
• Be on the lookout for the spooky scarecrows and their pumpkin patches, werewolves, a cast of creepy characters, Carnivale games of chance and more!
Tickets will go on sale in September.
Tips and tricks to enjoy your night out:
• Avoid line ups at the CPA parking kiosks - pay by cell phone through the Virtual Pay Machine at vpm.parkplus.ca. You can also pay with your existing ParkPlus cell phone account or the MyParking app. Our ParkPlus Zone Number is: 8320.
•This event takes place outdoors and you should dress appropriately for the weather – remember to bring your mittens, hats and gloves!
• You will be walking over a variety of surfaces (grass, wooden boardwalks, gravel road, paving stones), so comfortable shoes or boots are definitely recommended.
• Families with small children should consider bringing a wagon or stroller for their comfort.
• Children are welcome (and encouraged) to wear their Halloween costumes to add to the fun.
• Don’t forget to bring your camera and flashlight!
No refunds or exchanges. Tickets are final sale and non-refundable. Tickets are valid for the date of purchase only; cannot be exchanged or transferred to another date.
As this event sells out regularly, we strongly recommend purchasing tickets in advance to avoid disappointment. If you believe you may have extra family members or friends joining you, you MUST pre-purchase tickets. No extra tickets will be available at the gate if the event is sold out. We appreciate your cooperation.