October 24 - 27, 2019
October 24 & 25 - 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm (Gates close 8:30 pm)
October 26 - 5:30pm to 9:00 pm (Gates close 8:30 pm)
October 27 - 4:00pm to 7:30pm (Gates close at 7:00pm)
Ghouls’ Night Out at Heritage Park is perfect for families with little ghouls, aged three to nine, who are looking for a spooky, safe night out.
Old Spirits (Ages 13+) $12.95
Little Ghouls (Ages 3-12) $7.95
Tickets available online below. If the event does not sell out online, limited tickets will be available to purchase at the gate.
New this year!
• Trick or treat at three select buildings
• Capture your memories with a frightening family photo*
• Cheer on the good guys at an indoor performance of A Toy’s Story ~ A New Adventure with Sheriff Woody (Three performances nightly)
• Play a life-sized game of Operation
By popular demand, these family-favourite activities are back for 2019
• Take a spooky stroll down the darkened streets, and meet some of the ghoulish residents of the village
• Do the Monster Mash at the Halloween Howl Dance Party
• Drop in for storytelling and crafts with wizards, witches and more
• Meet the Addams Family
• Kick up your heels and get ready to take to the skies at the Witches Flying School
• Have a freaky feast as you decorate your very own "Ginger-dead Man" cookie*
• Travel down the rabbit hole and join Alice and her funny friends for tea
• Walk (if you dare!) through Tinkerman’s haunted funhouse and maze
• Try your luck at some ghoulish games of chance at the Carnivale
• Pick up a treat (or a quick bite to eat) at a variety of food venues located throughout the park, or before the admissions gate.*
*Additional charges apply
Tickets on sale below.
Tips and tricks to enjoy your night out:
• Avoid line ups at the CPA parking kiosks - pay by cell phone through the Virtual Pay Machine at vpm.parkplus.ca. You can also pay with your existing ParkPlus cell phone account or the MyParking app. Our ParkPlus Zone Number is: 8320.
•This event takes place outdoors and you should dress appropriately for the weather – remember to bring your mittens, hats and gloves!
• You will be walking over a variety of surfaces (grass, wooden boardwalks, gravel road, paving stones), so comfortable shoes or boots are definitely recommended.
• Families with small children should consider bringing a wagon or stroller for their comfort.
• Children are welcome (and encouraged) to wear their Halloween costumes to add to the fun.
• Don’t forget to bring your camera and flashlight!
No refunds or exchanges. Tickets are final sale and non-refundable. Tickets are valid for the date of purchase only; cannot be exchanged or transferred to another date.
As this event sells out regularly, we strongly recommend purchasing tickets in advance to avoid disappointment. If you believe you may have extra family members or friends joining you, you MUST pre-purchase tickets. No extra tickets will be available at the gate if the event is sold out. We appreciate your cooperation.
|Ghouls' Night Out | October 27 | Old Spirits (Age 13+) | SOLD OUT|
|Ghouls' Night Out | October 27 | Little Ghouls (Age 3-12) | SOLD OUT|