Ghouls' Night Out!
October 24, 25, 29 & 30, 2015
6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Ghouls’ Night Out is perfect for families with little ghouls, aged three to nine, who are looking for a fun, safe night out. The ghosts and ghouls are coming out to play when the sun sets at Heritage Park! This Halloween favourite is back for four spooktacular nights.
Full event detals TBA Summer 2015
Tips and tricks to enjoy your night out:
- This event takes place outdoors and you should dress appropriately for the weather.
- The evenings in October can be quite chilly – remember to bring your mittens, hats and gloves.
- You will be walking over a variety of surfaces (grass, wooden boardwalks, gravel road, paving stones), so comfortable shoes or boots are definitely recommended.
- Families with small children should consider bringing a wagon or stroller for their comfort.
- Children are welcome (and encouraged) to wear their Halloween costumes to add to the fun.
- And don’t forget to bring your camera and flashlight!
No refunds or exchanges.
ONLINE TICKET SALES WILL CLOSE AT 4:00PM ON EACH DAY OF THE EVENT.
We strongly recommend purchasing tickets in advance, as the event is very likely to sell out.
October 24 6:00 pm - October 24, 9:00 pm