Ghouls' Night Out!
October 25 - 28, 2018
October 25 & 26 - 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm (Gates close 8:30 pm)
October 27 - 5:30pm to 9:00 pm (Gates close 8:30 pm)
October 28 - 4:00pm to 7:30pm (Gates close at 7:00pm)
Old Spirits (13+) - $12.95
Little Ghouls (3 -12) - $7.95
Children 2 and under FREE
Ghouls’ Night Out at Heritage Park is perfect for families with little ghouls, aged three to nine, who are looking for a fun, safe night out.
Purchase tickets online below!
New this year:
- Meet the Addams Family at the Famous 5 Centre of Canadian Women
- Enjoy a Villainous Vaudeville Show
- Learn to play Quidditch from the pros with the Calgary Quidditch Club.
- Newly revised Carnivale!
- Trick or treat at Heritage Park! Which spirit will answer the door?
By popular demand, these family-favourite activities are back for 2018:
- Take a spooky stroll down our well decorated streets, and meet some of the ghoulish residents of the village
- Kick up your heels and get ready to take to the skies at the Witches Flying School
- Drop in for storytelling and crafts with some of our favourite wizards, witches and more
- Do the Mash – the Monster Mash! Our Family Halloween dance will have your bones jumping along to top Halloween hits
- Have a freaky feast as you decorate your very own "Ginger-dead Man" cookie
- Travel down the rabbit hole and join Alice and her funny friends for tea
- Be on the lookout for the spooky scarecrows and their pumpkin patches, werewolves, Audrey & Seymour Draculina, Carnivale games of chance and more!
Tips and tricks to enjoy your night out:
- Avoid line ups at the CPA parking kiosks - pay by cell phone through the Virtual Pay Machine at vpm.parkplus.ca. You can also pay with your existing ParkPlus cell phone account or the MyParking app. Our ParkPlus Zone Number is: 8320.
- This event takes place outdoors and you should dress appropriately for the weather – remember to bring your mittens, hats and gloves!
- You will be walking over a variety of surfaces (grass, wooden boardwalks, gravel road, paving stones), so comfortable shoes or boots are definitely recommended.
- Families with small children should consider bringing a wagon or stroller for their comfort.
- Children are welcome (and encouraged) to wear their Halloween costumes to add to the fun.
- And don’t forget to bring your camera and flashlight!
No refunds or exchanges. Tickets are final sale and non-refundable. Tickets are valid for the date of purchase only; cannot be exchanged or transferred to another date.
As this event sells out regularly, we strongly recommend purchasing tickets in advance to avoid disappointment. If you believe you may have extra family members or friends joining you, you MUST pre-purchase tickets. No extra tickets will be available at the gate if the event is sold out. Not even one. We appreciate your cooperation.
October 25 6:00 pm - October 25, 9:00 pm
October 26 6:00 pm - October 26, 9:00 pm
October 27 5:30 pm - October 27, 9:00 pm
October 28 4:00 pm - October 28, 7:30 pm