Ghouls' Night Out!
6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
(Gates close 8:30 pm)
Ghouls’ Night Out at Heritage Park is perfect for families with little ghouls, aged three to nine, who are looking for a fun, safe night out. One of the most anticipated special events of the season, Calgary’s Halloween favourite is back for four spooktacular nights.
FRIDAY Oct. 30 - VERY LIMITED walk-up tickets are available starting 6pm at the Front Gate only.
Little Ghouls (Ages 3-12) $6.15+ gst
Old Spirits (Ages 13+) $10.25+ gst
Children 2 & Under - Free
Don’t miss the ghostly encounters and freaky family fun at Heritage Park!
- Take a spooky stroll down our well decorated streets, and meet some of the ghoulish residents of the village as you pass their haunted houses
- Kick up your heels and get ready to take to the skies at the Witches Flying School
- Drop in for storytelling and crafts with some of our favourite wizards, witches and more
- Do the Mash – the Monster Mash! Our Family Halloween dance will have your bones jumping along to top Halloween hits
- Experience the Day of the Dead in Mexico! The Opera House will transformed into a Mexican village with townsfolk engaging visitors in Dia De Los Muertos traditions
- Discover your inner “boogie” man at our zombie dance class
- Travel down the rabbit hole and join Alice and her funny friends for tea
- Be on the lookout for zombie dance mobs, scarecrows and their pumpkin patches, Carnivale games of chance and more!
Tips and tricks to enjoy your night out:
- This event takes place outdoors and you should dress appropriately for the weather.
- The evenings in October can be quite chilly – remember to bring your mittens, hats and gloves.
- You will be walking over a variety of surfaces (grass, wooden boardwalks, gravel road, paving stones), so comfortable shoes or boots are definitely recommended.
- Families with small children should consider bringing a wagon or stroller for their comfort.
- Children are welcome (and encouraged) to wear their Halloween costumes to add to the fun.
- And don’t forget to bring your camera and flashlight!
No refunds or exchanges. Tickets are final sale and non-refundable. Tickets are valid for the date of purchase only; cannot be exchanged or transferred to another date.
PLEASE NOTE You MUST print your barcoded ticket and bring it to the entry gate to ensure your timely entrance to the event.
ONLINE TICKET SALES WILL CLOSE AT 3:00PM ON EACH DAY OF THE EVENT.
We strongly recommend purchasing tickets in advance, as the event is very likely to sell out. Pre-purchase your tickets to avoid disappointment.