Ghouls' Night Out!
October 27-29, 2016 - 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm (Gates close 8:30 pm)
October 30, 2016 - 4:00pm - 7:00pm (Gates Close 6:30pm)
Ghouls’ Night Out at Heritage Park is perfect for families with little ghouls, aged three to nine, who are looking for a fun, safe night out.
Little Ghouls (Ages 3-12) - $6.95
Old Spirits (Ages 13+) - $10.95
Children 2 & Under - Free
Don’t miss the ghostly encounters and freaky family fun at Heritage Park!
- Take a spooky stroll down our well decorated streets, and meet some of the ghoulish residents of the village as you pass their haunted houses
- Kick up your heels and get ready to take to the skies at the Witches Flying School
- Drop in for storytelling and crafts with some of our favourite wizards, witches and more
- Do the Mash – the Monster Mash! Our Family Halloween dance will have your bones jumping along to top Halloween hits
- Experience the Day of the Dead in Mexico! The Opera House will be transformed into a Mexican village with townsfolk engaging visitors in Dia De Los Muertos traditions
- Have a freaky feast as you decorate your very own "Ginger-dead Man" cookie
- Travel down the rabbit hole and join Alice and her funny friends for tea
- Be on the lookout for spooky dance mobs, scarecrows and their pumpkin patches, Carnivale games of chance and more!
Tips and tricks to enjoy your night out:
- Avoid line ups at the CPA parking kiosks - pay by cell phone through the Virtual Pay Machine at vpm.parkplus.ca. You can also pay with your existing ParkPlus cell phone account or the MyParking app. Our ParkPlus Zone Number is: 8320.
- This event takes place outdoors and you should dress appropriately for the weather – remember to bring your mittens, hats and gloves!
- You will be walking over a variety of surfaces (grass, wooden boardwalks, gravel road, paving stones), so comfortable shoes or boots are definitely recommended.
- Families with small children should consider bringing a wagon or stroller for their comfort.
- Children are welcome (and encouraged) to wear their Halloween costumes to add to the fun.
- And don’t forget to bring your camera and flashlight!
No refunds or exchanges. Tickets are final sale and non-refundable. Tickets are valid for the date of purchase only; cannot be exchanged or transferred to another date.
As this event sells out regularly, we strongly recommend purchasing tickets in advance to avoid disappointment. If you believe you may have extra family members or friends joining you, you MUST pre-purchase tickets. No extra tickets will be available at the gate if the event is sold out. Not even one. We appreciate your cooperation.
October 27 6:00 pm - October 27, 9:00 pm
October 28 6:00 pm - October 28, 9:00 pm
October 29 6:00 pm - October 29, 9:00 pm
October 30 4:00 pm - October 30, 7:00 pm