Mother's Day Brunch - SOLD OUT
Our Mother's Day Brunch has sold out. Click here to view information about our upcoming Father's Day brunch, taking place June 17th.
Sunday May 13, 2018
Brunch on the Mezzanine, Gasoline Alley Museum
Show your mother how much you care by treating her to a fabulous Mother’s Day Brunch at Heritage Park's Gasoline Alley Museum.
Enjoy a delicious brunch on the mezzanine of Gasoline Alley Museum, which overlooks the grand showroom of the museum. After brunch, enjoy a leisurely stroll down memory lane as you explore Gasoline Alley’s world-class collection of beautifully restored vintage vehicles and oil and gas memorabilia.
Please call (403) 268-8500 to reserve your table.
Terms and Conditions
- Admission is required to enter the Gasoline Alley Museum to attend the Brunch. Admission is not included in the price of the brunch ticket; however, discounted admission to Gasoline Alley Museum is available to guests attending the Brunch. Please ask our guest service representatives for full details.
- Day Out With Thomas - While the park is not yet open for the Summer 2018 operating season, our Day Out With Thomas train event will be taking place inside the Historical Village on Mother's Day weekend. Brunch guests who wish to visit the Historical Village on May 13 are required to either have pre-purchased tickets for the Day Out With Thomas event, or purchase gate admission separately. Gate admission, which does not include a Day Out With Thomas train ride, will available to purchase on the day of the event for $17.00 + GST per person.
- Ticket price includes gratuity.
- Breakfast buffet gift certificates are not valid for this day.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Please contact Heritage Park Guest Services with any questions: (403) 268-8500.
May 13 10:00 am - May 13, 3:00 pm
Gasoline Alley Museum - SOLD OUT