Saturdays & Sundays, November 23 - December 22, 2019
9:30 am to 4:00 p.m.
Experience the magic of Christmas past at Heritage Park in Calgary. Enjoy a festive wagon ride, sing carols or visit with jolly old Saint Nick himself. Immerse yourself in an old-fashioned Christmas as some of the historical family homes and buildings open their doors to share their Yuletide traditions.
Special Holiday Activities
Hands-on activities and entertainment are sure to delight guests of all ages. Come and get your fix of wholesome holiday cheer! Highlights include:
• NEW! 1950’s Storybook Christmas in Gasoline Alley Museum. Enjoy games, photos and stories featuring the Grinch, Frosty, Rudolph, and Mrs. Claus
• Santa visits (with optional professional photo*)
• Santa’s Critters petting zoo, courtesy of Butterfield Acres
• Performances by Vintage Bronze Handbell Choir
• Holiday play in the Canmore Opera House: "The Secret of Santa’s Workshop" (three times daily)
• Wagon rides (weather dependent)
• Christmas carols
• Antique photo parlour*
• Select historical homes and buildings open
• Children's crafts
• Unique shopping, including the 'Kids Only' Store
• Freshly baked goods from Alberta Bakery
• Gingerbread cookie decorating*
• Hot chocolate bar
• Breakfast buffet* (must be purchased in advance)
*Additional fees apply
Pre-purchase your Once Upon A Christmas tickets below. Tickets are valid for any one date of your choosing during the 2019 Once Upon A Christmas event.
Admission is free for annual pass holders.
Once Upon a Christmas runs Saturdays and Sundays, Nov 23 - Dec 22, 2019