Pastry Chef Showcase
March 4, 2018 | 6:30 pm | Gasoline Alley
The Pastry Chef Guild of Alberta and Make-A-Wish® Southern Alberta team up to offer Calgary a sweet experience – the Pastry Chef Showcase!
Our very own Selkirk Grille pastry chef, Nicole, will be among the talented chefs on hand showcasing their delicious creations.
- Over a dozen prestigious pastry chefs and their establishments will offer up an array of decadent desserts.
- In between sweets, you can cleanse your palate with artisan breads and cheeses, and sip boutique wines and beers.
- Chefs will compete for a lucrative People’s Choice Award.
- As a special highlight for our fifth event, chefs will be participating in a Chocolate Competition, presenting stunning chocolate showpieces for you to vote upon.
- The event will feature a silent auction where you’ll get a chance to bid on offerings from local chefs along with other goodies.
Funds raised from the Pastry Chef Showcase help support Make-A-Wish Southern Alberta. Make-A-Wish Southern Alberta grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy. Funds raised also go towards scholarships for students of the SAIT Baking and Pastry Arts diploma program.
For tickets, please click here.
March 4 6:00 pm - March 4, 8:30 pm
Gasoline Alley Museum