Thank you for attending the Pastry Chef Showcase in support of Make-A-Wish Southern Alberta and the SAIT Baking and Pastry Arts diploma program. This event has now passed.
Pastry Chef Showcase
March 4, 2018 | 6:30 pm | Gasoline Alley
The Pastry Chef Guild of Alberta and Make-A-Wish® Southern Alberta team up to offer Calgary a sweet experience – the Pastry Chef Showcase!
Our very own Selkirk Grille pastry chef, Nicole, will be among the talented chefs on hand showcasing their delicious creations.
- Over a dozen prestigious pastry chefs and their establishments will offer up an array of decadent desserts.
- In between sweets, you can cleanse your palate with artisan breads and cheeses, and sip boutique wines and beers.
- Chefs will compete for a lucrative People’s Choice Award.
- As a special highlight for our fifth event, chefs will be participating in a Chocolate Competition, presenting stunning chocolate showpieces for you to vote upon.
- The event will feature a silent auction where you’ll get a chance to bid on offerings from local chefs along with other goodies.
Funds raised from the Pastry Chef Showcase help support Make-A-Wish Southern Alberta. Make-A-Wish Southern Alberta grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy. Funds raised also go towards scholarships for students of the SAIT Baking and Pastry Arts diploma program.