The 12th Annual Heritage Park/Jack Carter Charity Golf Classic
Monday, August 15, 2016
Earl Grey Golf Club
By taking part in the fun of this fundraising event, you’ll not only play a major part in ensuring the long-term success of the Heritage Park Foundation, but the opportunity to play at the Earl Grey Golf Club. Last year’s golf classic was a huge success, raising over $60,000!
- A four person Texas Scramble is played
- The tournament is limited to 144 golfers
- Earl Grey Golf Club rules in effect
- 11:00 am – Registration begins
- 11:30 am – BBQ lunch
- 12:30 pm – Departure for tee assignments
- 1:00 pm – Shotgun start
- 6:30 pm – Dinner, awards and live auction
Entry Fee is $1200 per team or $300 per player and includes:
- Green fee/cart rental
- BBQ lunch/course refreshments/dinner
- 1st tee gift/bon voyage gift
- Team prizes
The Park has numerous sponsorship opportunities available for this prestigious event ranging from $500 to $10 000.
For further information regarding the tournament, please contact Dawn Kloster: 403.268.8581 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Heritage Park Society is a registered charitable organization and an accredited museum.
Registered Charitable No. 11895 6457 RR0001
August 15 11:00 am - August 15, 9:00 pm
Earl Grey Golf Course