The 2020 Fall season is going to look a bit different from most years - but we've still got a great season planned! You can:
- Ride the authentic steam train (All rides embark and disembark at Shepard station)
- Browse our old-fashioned shops
- Grab lunch at the Wainwright Hotel - see our delicious take-out menu, including picnic baskets >>
- Tour select historical homes and buildings. Note that only buildings that allow for one-way traffic flow will be accessible
- Enjoy live outdoor theatre performances | View shows and schedule >>
- Ride the Big Eli Ferris wheel, Bowness Carousel, and children's boat swings (all other rides closed)
Heritage Park is open Saturday to Sunday, 10am to 5pm. Gasoline Alley Museum is open Wednesday to Sunday, 10am to 5pm. Pre-purchased admission tickets are required. Annual pass holders must reserve tickets online at no extra charge. Get tickets >>
Sunday, September 20 & 27
SERIOUS FUN WITH THE FOOTHILLS BRASS!
Included with Heritage Park admission
Back by popular demand, this quintet has performed for well over a million people. With a repertoire that ranges from Bach to the Beatles, and featuring a healthy dose of jazz, Dixieland, blues and even Country classics, there’s something to suit any musical taste. Drop by and enjoy a good, old fashioned concert in the park, serious fun for the whole family.