The health and safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. Heritage Park is adhering to all current Alberta Health Services guidelines to provide a safe experience.
- Retail stores are open with reduced capacity
- The Railway Café is open for take-out service only.
- The Selkirk is open for outdoor dining on the patio (weather permitting) and for take-out. Effective May 10th, The Selkirk will be open for takeout only (Thursday through Saturday).
- All staff are wearing masks when engaging with guests and in the workplace
- All visitors are required to wear masks when indoors and when physical distancing is not possible
- Touchless menus are available in our outdoor dining establishments
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the Park
- Enhanced cleaning protocols throughout the Park, including high touch point areas and on rides
- Heritage Park will be using a timed-ticketing system to manage capacity in the Historical Village
- At this time, all programming will be moved outdoors
- Gasoline Alley Museum remains closed at this time
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get to Heritage Park?
Heritage Park is accessible by car, bike path and bus.
Calgary Transit has several routes that you can take to Heritage Park, including MAX Yellow, MAX Teal, Route 20, and the Heritage Park shuttle route 502. Visit http://www.calgarytransit.com/ for more information
Can I still shop at Heritage Park?
Yes, our Haskayne Mercantile Block shops remain open at reduced capacity. Thank you for supporting local!
Can I order food from the Selkirk restaurant?
The Selkirk is open for outdoor dining, and take-out only at this time. Effective May 10th, it will be open for takeout only (Thursday through Saturday). See the menu >>
Do I have to wear a mask?
The City of Calgary’s COVID-19 Face Coverings Bylaw (effective August 1, 2020) requires the use of face masks in public indoor areas and vehicles.
As Heritage Park strives to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for our guests we ask that all guests wear masks while in our buildings and in areas where 2m physical distancing outside your cohort is not possible. Our staff will be wearing masks for everyone’s protection.
When does the Historical Village re-open?
The Historical Village is intending to open on May 22, 2021. Check back for all the latest information.
Will the Park Lane Antique Portrait Studio be operating this year?
Our Park Lane Portrait studio is not currently open. We are keeping a close eye on the COVID-19 pandemic as it evolves, and will re-evaluate this decision if necessary.
When does Gasoline Alley Museum re-open?
We are keeping a close eye on all public health regulations, and will re-open Gasoline Alley Museum as soon as it is safe to do so.
How can I support Heritage Park during this time?
As a registered charity, Heritage Park is gratefully accepting donations at www.heritagepark.ca/donate
I have further questions. How do I contact Heritage Park?
Please call us at (403) 268-8500 between 8:30am and 4:30pm. You can also reach us at [email protected].
Where do I go to get my Annual Membership photo?
We will not be issuing annual membership photos this year. All new membership cards will have a member name and and membership number only.
Can I make purchases with cash?
To reduce public health risk, all payments at shops and food outlets are credit or debit only. The ATMs will be closed.
Can I eat at the Wainwright Hotel?
The Wainwright Hotel is currently closed.